It's pretty obvious that we Love DIY products! We listened to your requests and you can now purchase some DIY accessories on our website :) To go along with those, we compiled our 5 favorite recipes to help you get started. Enjoy!
- Argan Face Scrub. I make this face scrub for my husband and he loves it! Not only does it exfoliate and help smooth out your skin, but it also helps reduce acne-related blemishes. Plus, like all of our recipes, it's chemical free and super easy to make.
- DIY Sunscreen. With the number of sunscreens on the market today, varying SPF numbers and organic claims, it can be tough to discern what's truly good for us, and what's protecting us from one form of cancer while exposing us to another (aka, toxic chemicals that penetrate our skin). Here's our go-to recipe that's safe for babies and children too :)
- Red Chai (Tea). There's nothing like cozying up with a soothing cup of tea to unwind at the end of the day. Here's my favorite caffeine-free tea recipe filled with spices that will warm you up from the inside out.
- Coconut-Castor Oil. This oil combo is by far a favorite in our home, so much so that we never travel without it! Not only is it antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, but it's also super hydrating. Because castor oil is quite thick and can be tough to use on its own, I find it works best when mixed in equal parts with coconut oil. You can also try a 60% castor oil to 40% coconut oil ratio if you want something a little stronger. Learn more about this oil combo here!
- Olive Oil Lip Scrub. Gentle exfoliator and natural lip plumper, plus super easy to make! Perfect for winter months to slough off dead skin, and after too much time in the sun. Get the recipe here.
Love + Light,
Looking for accessories for your DIY products? Check out the items below!