Special Edition Lip Balm: Green Star Movement
Our original organic lip balm with a special edition design to spread Love to Green Star Movement! 25% of profits are donated to Green Star Movement's art programs that transform the urban canvas. Each individual section was painted by a member of our community and converted into this lip balm label.
Also available in a 3-Pack. Click Size below to make your selelction.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Moisturizes and hydrates the skin. Our coconut oil is certified organic, unrefined, cold-pressed + NON GMO Project verified.
- Organic Fair-Trade Unrefined Shea Butter: Moisturizes, nourishes, and heals dry skin. Our shea butter is handmade in Togo, Africa, under fair-trade and organic guidelines. It's in its purest and most natural state, free of additives, preservatives and coloring agents and isn't extracted using hexane or chemicals, bleached or deodorized.
- Organic Beeswax: Seals moisture into the skin while creating a breathable protective barrier from environmental irritants. Our beeswax is organic, filtered to be free of debris and sourced by a family owned company that is committed to giving back.
- Feeling grainy? It's natural for organic ingredients to separate in hot environments. Those little grains are simply concentrated beads of Shea Butter and perfectly safe and as effective to use. To prevent separation, store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Moisten lips before applying to lock in extra moisture.
We proudly use BPA + BPS free plastic tubes, made from high quality recyclable number 5 plastic, manufactured in the USA by a family operated company.