Here's a recipe for my favorite, relaxing, foot scrub that we always have on hand. It's super simple and easy to make and works well as a body scrub too! I use dried organic lavender flowers in mine but if you don't have those, an organic essential oil works just as well. Enjoy :)
- 1 Cup Epsom Salt
- 1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 3-4 Drops Organic Lavender Essential Oil (Option 1)
- 3 Tablespoons Dried Organic Lavender Flowers (Option 2)
- Simply mix all of the ingredients together and store in an airtight glass container. If using dried organic lavender flowers, gently crush with a mortar and pestle to bring out the natural scent and healing properties.
- To Use: Scoop out a small amount with clean, dry hands, massage onto wet feet using circular motions, and rinse. Note: Make sure to wash any residual oil off your tub well to prevent slipping!
- Tip: Add a sprig or two of fresh rosemary for an extra soothing treat ;)