It’s organic. It’s sustainable. It's non-toxic. It pays it forward. And, it actually works! All things that are a must for us when selecting products!
After a long search to find a CBD oil that was pure, organic, sustainably grown and extracted, and made in the USA, we finally stumbled upon NuLeaf Naturals. The more we learned about them, the more we fell in Love! NuLeaf Naturals was founded in 2014 by a group of health-conscious plant medicine experts. We’ve been personally using and recommending their CBD oil to family and friends for over a year now and just couldn't resist sharing it in our online shop!
1. Full Spectrum Extract. One of the only CBD suppliers that offers a true full spectrum cannabinoid extract from locally grown hemp. This means their products are whole-plant extracts, which utilize the entire hemp plant versus isolating just the CBD (isolate) like many companies. When you work with the whole plant, you get all of the benefits of the plant including other naturally occurring cannabinoids such as CBG, CBC, and CBN, which work synergistically to enhance the benefits and potency of CBD. Plus it's a more mindful way of working with Mother Earth ;)
2. Organic. NuLeaf’s CBD oil is 100% organic and non-GMO. It’s free of preservatives, additives, and emulsifiers, which means there is only one ingredient: hemp! NuLeafs CBD oil contains 100% organic cold-pressed hemp oil and their full spectrum CBD Concentrate.
3. Sustainable. Many CBD oils are extracted with alcohols and chemicals that are not only bad for the environment, but also degrade the quality of the oil. NuLeaf utilizes subcritical CO2 extraction methods, over a slow, low-heat process, to ensure that the healing properties of the oil are not burned off. CO2 extraction retains the entire spectrum of cannabinoids in its purest form without the use of chemicals or solvents to pollute it. It’s better for you and better for the environment!
4. Glass Dropper. Their glass dropper is the best! The base is designed to hold exactly one drop of CBD oil, making dosing super easy and accurate.
5. Grown in the US. NuLeaf’s CBD oil is derived from therapeutic organic hemp plants, grown on licensed farms in Colorado, using organic and sustainable farming practices. This is an important one for us since we know exactly where we are sourcing from and its impact on the environment.
6. Third-Party Verified. Every bottle they sell is tested by a third-party lab to ensure that it is pure and free of over 200 pesticides, heavy metals, and mycotoxins so you don't have to wonder what you're getting. Remember: the more transparent a brand is, the less they are trying to hide ;)
7. Assistance Program. Not only does NuLeaf offer discounts to veterans, military, firefighters and other servicemen, they also offer reduced pricing for nonprofit organizations and those who have low-income or suffer from long-term disability to help make CBD more accessible to those in need.
Love + Light,
DISCLAIMER: This post and product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using CBD oil.